Sunday, February 27, 2011

Memories from Bink Martin

Andy was such a great guy, always in my memories .Such a welcoming smile, and always happy-to -see you type of guy. If I may share a small story...pulling out of Brandywine HS, one afternoon, me on my motorcycle and Andy in his Jeep behind me,It was pouring rain, Andy had caught up to me in the right lane , and was gunning it, to pass me,,,all I could see was Andy grinning from ear to ear with pleasure that he was going to pass me, what he didnt realize was the cadilac that had completly stopped in front of him...well....when the jeep came to rest,on top of the caddy,and as I passed him,he still had that silly grin on his face and flashing me a peace sign...no injuries at all...thats my memorie of a good guy.
take care old friend....

No comments:

Post a Comment