Sunday, February 27, 2011

Memories from Scott Wilson

Andrea and all of Andy's family, I am shocked and deeply sorry to hear of Andy's sudden passing. I wish that I could say or do something to make this awful situation better. Instead I can only tell you how deeply this effects me as well. I was like an older brother to Andy when we were next door neighbors in Fairfax, Wilmington, DE. For many years my brother Jamie and I hung out with and played street hockey and did many other things with Andy. Andy's mom, Cora used to get us Flyers tickets from work and we would go to games together. As we grew older and then as my family moved from Fairfax we saw less and less of Andy. The last time we saw him was at his mother's funeral services. I had always hoped that we would be able to see him again and talk about all the great times we had growing up. I am proud to be able to call him my friend even though we have been out of contact for many years and 3000 miles apart. Andy, and all his family will forever be in my thoughts and prayers.
Scott Wilson,
Middletown, Delaware

No comments:

Post a Comment